Monday, March 6, 2023

Christian mingle reviews

Christian mingle reviews

Christian Mingle Review,Ratings On Other Platforms

AdSingle and Christian? We know how important it is to find a partner who shares your faith. The award-winning Christian dating site. Join free to meet like minded Christian singlesAward winning dating · Award winning dating · s of success stories · Unlimited daily matches AdJoin Christian Dating Company Today! Browse And Meet Christian Singles. Try For Free. Friendly Christian Dating Site. Join Now & Upload Your Profile & Photos Free AdMeet Cute Christian Singles Near You. Find Your Soulmate And Join Now!Find Love and Romance with Local Aussie Christian Singles AdMeet & Date Affluent Singles In Your Area. No Games, Real Results. Start Now. Find Attractive Local Singles Over 40 Tonight! Start Today & See Real Results ... read more




To my greatest disappointment, I haven't met a truly Christian woman there. Very few women knew the basics of the Bible. Christianmingle doesn't have a large pool of women to choose from, moreover most of them are definitely fake. All the chats there are shallow and dull. You can hardly find a real and smart woman there who will capture your attention. I have n idea why they call themselves ChristianMingle. They operate on dishonest and disreputable business model. Don't waste your money upgrading to the premium feature, its not worth it. The customer service is beyond terrible, there's no customer care number to call and good luck if they respond to your email. It's one big scam! The worse datin site ever and even the women on there barely respond cos most of them logged in several months ago no one barely gets online so can u talk to someone in realtime?


I joined ChristianMingle 1 day ago. As soon as I paid for premium membership. My account got suspended for suspension activities. My profile was still pending. They showed a more expensive monthly membership when it was a less expensive membership. I found this out once I went into my settings and subscriptions on my iPhone. Day 2 and I'm still locked out of my account. They sent me a email asking for my name dob and card last 4 digits and when I opened the link to fill out the information it took me right back to login information. Of course, I can't login smh.. Tip for consumers: Do your research before paying for a dating subscription. Did not get any date. People from other states called. Distance is to much. More Christian need to go on. Yaer Christian mingle's app is horrible! Takes for ever download from page to page. Has no feature that are useful. And the majority of people on this have been off the site for more than 5months. This was such a waste of money!


Please don't get on this site. Not worth it. The activity level is close to zero. If you value your time and have some self-respect, just use a bigger and more popular dating site and search for a Christian woman there and sooner or later you will get to the point of making a big and important decision, following your heart and choosing your One and Only woman. But just avoid ChristianMingle, don't get stuck on this fraudulent site. I had the same experience! Technically it's the worst site with worthless customer service. I enjoy greatly the company of the women I met there and soon I will meet one of them in person. Join the largest Christian dating site. Sign up for free and connect with other Christian singles looking for love based on faith. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing.


Relationships Religious Dating Share Share on Facebook. Share on Twitter. Add a note optional - e. to review, to try. ChristianMingle Is this your business? Write a Review Ask a Question. Ratings On Other Platforms Trustpilot. Corporate Values. Overview ChristianMingle has a consumer rating of 1. What reviewers want you to know Positive highlights No positive highlights yet. Critical highlights So people looking at your main picture can only see from your neck down on your main picture. I called customer service and the guy just shrugged it off and said call the bank. Top Positive Review. Top Critical Review. Sort by: Relevant Newest to Oldest Helpful Rating. Rating 5 stars 1. Timeframe All time Past week Past month Past 6 months Past year. Other Verified purchase. Verified site experience. Contains image or video. English only. Reviews that mention popular keywords people 24 customer service 3 email address 3. Craig S. Follow Craig S. Send Message Share Review. Verified purchase.


Comment Thank you Respond as company Helpful 1. Bruce D. Follow Bruce D. Comment Thank you Respond as company Helpful 0. Lee B. Follow Lee B. Erica M. Follow Erica M. kristina w. Follow Kristina W. Products used: dating site. Comment Thank you Respond as company Helpful Eric S. Follow Eric S. Comment Thank you Respond as company Helpful 4. Christen R. Follow Christen R. Comment Thank you Respond as company Helpful 5. shawn k. Follow Shawn K. Joe B. Follow Joe B. Beth D. Follow Beth D. One other scam. If there is a hell…. and this is extremely frustrating. Bombarded by fake girls. Two pics on same page with a girl with different name. To represent Christians this way means they should be shut down. I subscribed to Christian Mingle and then they said I canceled. I DID NOT. I had paid for three months. They now want me to subscribe again to see my messages. I contacted them many times to complain. THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED.


I am a widow and after 2 years decided to step out and use this site because of the Christian affiliation. This was all new to me. I got on the site and checked it out and decided to pay for one month. I was on the site for one week. There were only a couple profiles I had interest in. I started a conversation with a man and listened to his story but never really felt it was the direction to go. I shared this with him, but it was not received well. I went back to the dating app and decided to respond to another person who had reached out to me. After a few days something did not seem right. The end result was both profiles were made by the same person. Different pictures, different contact information, it was unsettling. I am new to all this, so I have a lot to learn but I deactivated my account and will never go back on that site again. This was not a Christian encounter. Be careful ladies. I joined the site and they denied my picture, then I complained to them and they accepted the picture.


After they accepted the picture I purchased a 3-month subscription. After I purchased the three months subscription they denied the picture again, and I did not have any access to communicating with anyone. So after I purchased the subscription I actually had less access than I did before and my picture was removed. We went back and forth several times and I told them that the picture was already approved. I was so disgusted I told them just to cancel my subscription. They refused to refund my money and I had to go through another process to get a refund from the card company. Don't trust these scammers if they treat people like this there's no way you're going to get a legitimate chance at finding a good person with these crooks manipulating things. Just go to a different dating site and don't waste your time there.


These people are mentally ill. So bad! In the match profile they sent me today there were people who last logged in 2, 3, 6,10 and 11 months ago!! Nobody earlier than 2 months ago! I just started my account a couple days ago. I called to see if my settings are off because all the people I see are old profiles. They told me to widen my distance that I was searching in. I'm set to 50 miles!! I'm in Phoenix. That's all the have to offer I guess What more can I say? Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily. Home Family and Parenting Online Dating Sites. Are you this business? Save Saved. Live agent Are you this business? Find an Online Dating Sites partner. Profiles will show you:. Notice again how simple things are. You have your basic details, your pictures, and a button to message them, favorite them, or wink at them. Christian Mingle takes the cake for simple design and ease of use.


During our Christian Mingle review, we definitely thought this was the case. The site did not have as many bells and whistles as the rest of the industry and frankly, we are fan again, a personal preference. This is a feed style list of all of your potential matches. This list goes on for miles, and as you scroll down, new people are automatically shown to you. There are four different options of people you can browse through under this feature. Each of these sections will react to what you set your preferences as for what you are seeking. These operate somewhat like a search function would, though, we would like to see a pure search function added one day.


Here are the options you have to pick what types of singles show up in your browse features. All of these search features are available with the free trial and the paid memberships. Christian Mingle also has an activity tab to show you the following information:. Christian Mingle has a feature known as LookBook that is a yay or nay type matching function. Basically, it operates like this—the site shows you a picture of a member with some of their basic information, and you can select if you like them or not. Your picture and info is also being shown to other people. If two singles like each other, the system will notify you both of the match. This is a great way to see some fresh faces and possibly spark up some interest with someone.


Christian Mingle had an extensive FAQ section, email support, and used to have a live chat feature that looks like it was sunset sometime over the past year or so. To see a more detailed breakdown of what you get, how you can pay, and what addons are available and at what cost , check out our list of the most recent Christian Mingle pricing. What we HIGHLY recommend you do is click the link below and take a look around for yourself. After we finished getting under the hood and reviewing Christian Mingle, we were raving fans of the site. Take five minutes and take a peek around. If you like what you see, give it a shot! You can leave your profile on there in case a premium member comes along and sends you a message. Well, here are some alternative options that you can consider trying. as a result of their quality site. There are over pages of success stories shared. People have found their match in as little as a week and you could too!


The singles on this dating site are genuine and looking for a God-glorifying relationship. This dating site is really great and offers a full cancellation policy with no questions asked if you are not satisfied with your membership. Simply contact Christian Mingle by the Contact Us form on the website with your request. You will not receive a refund for the current subscription term, but at least you stop any future payments. The Christian Mingle Free Trial membership is a great way to become a member of the community with no risk. Christian Mingle has a couple of different levels of accounts and the most basic membership is free.


The app is for Android and iOS devices and only takes a few seconds to download. You use the same login for the mobile app that you use on the regular website login. This dating site definitely exists. Christian Mingle is an active community of thousands of Christian singles across the U.



ChristianMingle has a consumer rating of 1. Consumers complaining about ChristianMingle most frequently mention fake profiles, phone number and customer service problems. ChristianMingle ranks 12th among Religious Dating sites. Zero activity level. I chose J4Dating. com -I'm getting a lot of contacts there and enjoying my communication with beautiful ladies. Now I'm at the point of making a big and important decision, following my heart and choosing my One and Only woman. So my experience with ChristianMingle was very poor. I'm an average-looking 43 year old man with good income. I sent 80 letters and got 1! If you value your time and have some self-respect, just use a bigger and more popular dating site and search for a Christian woman there. Christianmingle is not a true dating site.


It's a big scam. Don't believe its name! It's a typical scam site, a giant and evil money-making machine with mostly fake profiles and catfishers. Complete scam and waste of money. Trolls, scammers. Save your money. I canceled less than 24 hours. No refunds available. Do yourself a favor and go to church and find someone. Horrible technology with crazy slow loading times. Features many "users" who are no longer active, giving the dishonest impression that there are plenty of people to meet. Plenty of scammers also. STAY AWAY! Tip for consumers: Don't use the site! It may be tempting, but find another Christian dating site. Products used: Membership to Christian Mingle. I don't think I ever interacted with a real person that I was trying to meet. The site has symbols that you can press to show your type of interest but when you message a person as I did multiple times with multiple people you never get a response on how to meet or exchange telephone numbers.


Out of all the messages that I sent I would expect at least one response from someone. The site doesn't want you to meet or you wouldn't need them anymore they just want you to keep paying. So bad! In the match profile they sent me they sent me today there were people who last logged in 2, 3, 6, 10 and 11 months ago! What more can I say? I'm in Phoenix! That's all they have to offer I guess. The site is a complete scam. I signed up and was inundated by fake profiles -- tons of traffic VERY few real people. They literally use Christianity to scam you. Amazed at the fake reviews giving it 5 stars. It's completely fake. Tip for consumers: Don't. It's a complete scam and I''m so sorry I joined. I paid for a year's subscription and most of the time I have a message in my inbox and log on, it gives me errors.


Sometimes it says I need to subscribe. It is so infuriating most of the time when I can't carry on a decent conversation. I told them and asked for my money back, but they are not responding. Do not waste your time with this place. It is a scam. Tip for consumers: Their site doesn't work most of the time and they don't give refunds. They are a scam. Products used: Christian Mingle 1-year subscription. Was looking for people of substance. Found a bunch of fake profiles, scammers, etc. Rarely any new people on there. Did find one nice guy, and we're friends. Thankful for that everyone else sucked. A lot of people use this site who have major life problems because they feel that Christians are more liniment, forgiving, whatever the case. I don't need any more problems. Subscription ends on the sixth then I'm done. A Total scam! I received dozens of smiles every day from women all over the US and other conterys.


I'm 53 years old and I know my playing field, there's now way on gods green earth these women would be interested in me. Not to mention the numerus messages stating they have a friend "Not on the site" that is perfect for me and she's really into my profile and here's how you contact her, Really? Do Not Join this site! The owners of this site have lots control, just don't care or they are part of the scam. Signed up this afternoon temporarily for "free" and immediately got 9 emails. I'm an old white man and the first one I received had the photo of a young black woman. I didn't read it, but immediately tried to get into my account to delete my profile. I couldn't get in, but found Christian Mingle's phone number and called them. A young lady cust. Was very cordial and supposedly deleated the profile for me. She also said she would send me an email to confirm the cancallation. I didn't get the email so I called back. A young man answered and comfirmed that my account had been deleated, but the confirming email could take up to 48 hours.


It has been a half hour since the last one email came in so I guess the acct. Was deleated. BAD SITE! I guess that's why you don't see their ads on TV anymore. After my husband passed away I reluctantly decided to try online dating. There is NOTHING real about this website. Just scammers trying to take advantage of vulnerable people wanting to make a genuine connection. Tip for consumers: Save your money. Don't sign up. Christianmingle as a company is pretty honest. They promptly refunded my account when I changed from 3-months to one month. Tip for consumers: Painfully slow with Lots of Scammers. They will rip your money off! PLEASE don't let fool you! I did try for less than a week and asked for my full refund. For what? This site is fake. They only care about money not people using it. I lost my husband of 40 years, five years ago. I am not someone who has ever used dating web-sites.


I was stupid to think because this site is named Christian Mingle they would be Christ like minded. I was very wrong. They don't know what that means.



Christian Mingle,Is Christian Mingle Worth It? – The Bottom Line Upfront

AdMeet & Date Affluent Singles In Your Area. No Games, Real Results. Start Now. Find Attractive Local Singles Over 40 Tonight! Start Today & See Real Results AdMeet Cute Christian Singles Near You. Find Your Soulmate And Join Now!Find Love and Romance with Local Aussie Christian Singles AdSingle and Christian? We know how important it is to find a partner who shares your faith. The award-winning Christian dating site. Join free to meet like minded Christian singlesAward winning dating · Award winning dating · s of success stories · Unlimited daily matches AdJoin Christian Dating Company Today! Browse And Meet Christian Singles. Try For Free. Friendly Christian Dating Site. Join Now & Upload Your Profile & Photos Free ... read more



During our Christian Mingle review, we found that they opted to take the simple route with features. Products used: Christian Mingle 1-year subscription. Tip for consumers: Their site doesn't work most of the time and they don't give refunds. Very few women knew the basics of the Bible. Looking to try and make online dating easier?



Looking to try and make online dating easier? I went back to the dating app and decided to respond to another christian mingle reviews who had reached out to me, christian mingle reviews. Written By: Jason Lee Jason Lee is a data analyst with a passion for studying online dating, relationships, personal growth, healthcare, and finance. I sent 80 letters and got 1! Turns out the man I was texting was a scammer. It's a typical scam site, a giant and evil money-making machine with mostly fake profiles and catfishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews